|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2020-10-29 04:36 PDT|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0005538||Dwarf Fortress||Dwarf Mode -- Military||public||2012-03-04 00:09||2012-03-04 06:29|
|Assigned To||Knight Otu|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0005538: Military Dwarves Spam Upset-About-Relieved Duty|
|Description||Military Dwarves spam "Upset about being relieved of duty" even though they are scheduled forever.|
This seems unintended, there is no reason why dwarves should get unhappy thoughts on the first day of each month about being relived from duty if they are scheduled forever.
Also to my knowledge this didn't happen in 31.25 series, so it seems like a regression.
It makes military do a "downward spiral" in happiness and does a disservice to the game.
Example save is linked.
Just run it, at the 1st of each month the military dwarves say "upset about being relieved of duty" and their happiness goes down.
|Steps To Reproduce||In general:|
1) Embark with weapons and military training
2) Setup military to train all-year-round
3) Watch as they get periodic unhappy thoughts "upset about relieved from duty"
In the linked save:
1) Open the saved game and check the axedwarves happiness and thoughts
2) Let the game run (if migrants arrive just press the hotkeys to go back)
3) At the first of the month, both axedwarves get "relieved from duty" even though they are scheduled forever.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|2012-03-04 00:09||ZzarkLinux||New Issue|
|2012-03-04 06:29||Knight Otu||Relationship added||duplicate of 0002439|
|2012-03-04 06:29||Knight Otu||Status||new => resolved|
|2012-03-04 06:29||Knight Otu||Resolution||open => duplicate|
|2012-03-04 06:29||Knight Otu||Assigned To||=> Knight Otu|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2010 MantisBT Group|