Dwarf Fortress Bug Tracker - Dwarf Fortress
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0011532||Dwarf Fortress||Technical -- Saving/Loading||public||2020-04-29 10:29||2020-04-30 00:04|
|Priority||normal||Severity||major||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0011532: Corrupted save: std vector length according to debugger|
|Description||I saved the fortress using DFHack's quicksave. When that was done I killed DF with DFHack's die command and shut down the computer.|
When I returned to continue playing DF crashed every time when loading the save. I disabled DFHack, and it still crashed. I hooked up a debugger to DF before starting to load the save both with and without DFHack enabled, and it still crashes with a debugger hooled up to it: "Exception Unhandled
Unhandled exception at 0x00007FF9F732A799 in Dwarf Fortress.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: std::length_error at memory location 0x00000064B70FF200".
The corrupted save has been uploaded to http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=15047 [^]
|Steps To Reproduce|
|Additional Information||Using LNP r04, the Phoebus tileset, DFHack|
- PSV world
- DFHacking all glaciers to evil during world gen
- Biodiversity DFHacking to assign all surface plants and creatures to all biomes they're legal for.
- Ensure a particular biome is evil.
- Pre embark DFHacking to shape the biomes at the embark to contain all the 9 biomes possible.
Raws slightly modded:
- Wood for woodless trees to get them to appear.
- Doubled Gremlin size to allow others to make Kobold clothes for it before it can petition and make clothes itself (which requires using Dwarf Therapist), as they'll go insane during the petition cool down otherwise.
- Reduced all attack triggers for monsters
- Reduced attack triggers for civs
- Made goblins start on glaciers exclusively
- Increased max site size for elves (in the hope of getting enough of them to visit)
- Removed mandates for dwarf nobility (I consider them incompatible with the injustice system that's mandatory with Villains).
During game play I've made liberal use of DFHack's "exterminate him" command to kill hordes of questers and villains to avoid the loyalty cascades and hidden aggressive visitors that happen frequently when attacking with militia. However, I think there had been a lull of some time since the last villain showed up when I saved.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|2020-04-29 10:29||PatrikLundell||New Issue|
|2020-04-29 20:15||lethosor||Note Added: 0040518|
|2020-04-29 20:16||lethosor||Note Edited: 0040518||bug_revision_view_page.php?bugnote_id=0040518#r16462|
|2020-04-30 00:04||PatrikLundell||Note Added: 0040519|