|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2022-12-03 22:17 PST|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0011507||Dwarf Fortress||Dwarf Mode -- Visitors||public||2020-04-15 11:02||2020-04-15 11:02|
|Priority||normal||Severity||minor||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0011507: Villainous visitors use poor disguises (intentional?)|
|Description||I've seen two types of examples of villainous visitors who fail to fit in.|
- One type is the "scientists" who come to research, but never tries to pretend to research, and thus have "no activity".
- The second kind is the "traveler"/"merchant", etc. that
"This visitor has come
She heard The Breakfast of Lunch was the place to entertain people".
|Additional Information||Using LNP r01, the Phoebus tileset, DFHack|
- PSV world
- DFHacking all glaciers to evil during world gen
- Biodiversity DFHacking to assign all surface plants and creatures to all biomes they're legal for.
- Ensure a particular biome is evil.
- Pre embark DFHacking to shape the biomes at the embark to contain all the 9 biomes possible.
Raws slightly modded:
- Wood for woodless trees to get them to appear.
- Doubled Gremlin size to allow others to make Kobold clothes for it before it can petition and make clothes itself (which requires using Dwarf Therapist), as they'll go insane during the petition cool down otherwise.
- Reduced all attack triggers for monsters
- Reduced attack triggers for civs
- Made goblins start on glaciers exclusively
- Increased max site size for elves (in the hope of getting enough of them to visit)
- Removed mandates for dwarf nobility (I consider them incompatible with the injustice system that's mandatory with Villains).
I don't think any of the above is relevant to the issue.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|2020-04-15 11:02||PatrikLundell||New Issue|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2010 MantisBT Group|